A balanced supply of fat-soluble vitamins
Maximizes calcium absorption
Optimizing eggshell density
Supporting frame growth
Aids the prevention of bruising
Reducing meat downgrading and rejectionAdd to Feed
• Available in: 1-liter bottles
• Minimum treatment periods required due to the high concentration of liquid
• Dosage Guide : 0.04% inclusion - 400 ml/1000 lts or as per veterinary advice for 2 - 5 days. For maintenance or preventative measures feed for the first 7 days of every calendar month.
• Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct contact with sunlight
• User must ensure precise mixing and accurate administration
Helps maintain a healthy immune system, growth, and production potential.
Vital ingredient for all indoor birds to establish a strong skeleton.
Aids the prevention of steatitus (yellow fat) if not corrected by selenium.
Required for bone calcification and mineralization. Aids the prevention of increased bruising and gizzard erosion.