Not for sale, pending on APVMA approval
Increased disease immunity
Supports stable immune system
Maximizes genetic potential for production
Encourages immunisation process
To help maximize vaccination stimulation
Improved skin and feather growth
Minimizes stress from feather pecking
- Available in: 1 liter bottles
- Minimum treatment periods required due to the high concentration of liquid
- It is recommended to use via a "dosatron" pump or other in-line water application
- Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct contact with sunlight
- User must ensure precise mixing and accurate administration
- Use first during a disease outbreak
- Works naturally with the biology of the animal to maintain immune strength
- Empowers the immune system to;
- Optimize animal health and well-being
- Enhance performance and vitality
- Promote food safety and antibiotic stewardship
Dosage Guide: 0.01% inclusion -100 m1/1000 Its or as per veterinary advice for 5 - 7 days. Feed for 1 week before and after vaccinations. For maintenance or preventative measures feed for the first 7 days of every calendar month.
Zinc and biotin
Helps support wound healing and bone development.
A powerful antioxidant that stimulates the immune system.
Helps stimulate fertility, support egg production, shell thickness, and strength.
Helps support egg development, hatchability, and chick survival rates.