Your “Go To” product for comfort, protection, and therapeutic support.
• For use as Pad/Packing Material
• Bonds directly onto the sole and frog, Equi-Pak™ is a liquid urethane that sets in 30 seconds
• Can be used with or without a pad
• Provides support and protection for thin soled, flat-footed horses, absorbs the shock and concussion
• Can be filled to ground level for added support in less than 1 minute
• No hand mixing and no waste
• Will not breakdown, impervious to debris and moisture
• Sole and frog left in great condition
• Improves depth of sole
Cartridge Basics & Directions To achieve optimal results when applying pour-in pad materials, consider these tips when preparing cartridges: • Remove the outer cap from the cartridge. Keep the cap to apply after product is applied. • Open the cartridge by pushing the tip down on a firm surface. • Pull up on the cartridge and then backwards to remove the tip. • Insert cartridge into the dispensing gun with label side up. • Squeeze out a small amount to ensure both sides dispense evenly. • Attach a mixing tip by pressing the tip to the dispensing gun and twisting clockwise. • Apply the pour-in pad material to the hoof cavity. VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO
Learn what Equi-Pak|CS is used for VIDEO
Learn how to apply Equi-Pak|CS using a half fill technique. VIDEO
Learn how to create a frog traction device using Equi-Pak|CS. VIDEO
Learn how to create a SuperFast shoe using an undercut technique, then filling with Equi-Pak|CS. VIDEO The Last Thing Thrush Bacteria See.