Infused with copper sulfate to effectively manage mild and moderate cases of thrush.
• For use as pad/packing material for Thrush
• Can be used as a preventative measure during wet seasons
• Bonds to the sole eliminating the need to pick out the feet and apply daily medication
• Uniform support allows for faster, thicker hoof wall and sole growth
• Provides same protection and support as original Equi-Pak
Cartridge Basics & Directions To achieve optimal results when applying pour-in pad materials, consider these tips when preparing cartridges: • Remove the outer cap from the cartridge. Keep the cap to apply after product is applied. • Open the cartridge by pushing the tip down on a firm surface. • Pull up on the cartridge and then backwards to remove the tip. • Insert cartridge into the dispensing gun with label side up. • Squeeze out a small amount to ensure both sides dispense evenly. • Attach a mixing tip by pressing the tip to the dispensing gun and twisting clockwise. • Apply the pour-in pad material to the hoof cavity. VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO
Learn how to apply Equi-Pak using an open fill technique. VIDEO
Learn how to apply a half Equi-Pak, half Equi-Build fill using mesh. VIDEO
Learn how to apply Equi-Pak using a step fill technique. VIDEO
Learn how to apply Equi-Pak under a foam board. VIDEO
Learn how to block out an abscess when using Equi-Pak. VIDEO
Frank Dugan discusses the differences between silicone materials used under hoof pads and Equi-Pak.